- This event has passed.
Gratitude Is The New Calm Online Class
May 5 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5 – $55
You most likely know that gratitude is a good thing. But did you know that a regular gratitude practice is scientifically proven to boost immunity, lower stress, improve mood and more?
During this one-hour live class, I will be personally guiding you to:
- Get grounded and centered in gratitude as we navigate this new reality
- Learn how a regular gratitude practice can be a powerful tool for staying positive and overcoming anxiety
- Discover proven health benefits to practicing gratitude
- Develop your own personal “why” for using this tool daily
- Tips for getting the most out of gratitude and how to make it work for you
- Share your struggles and celebrate your victories
- Shift your mindset to a positive place whenever needed
- Allow joy, ease, flow, and that sense of calm we all crave to become your new way to be
- Ask questions in a group setting and get support
- Wind down your day with appreciation and gratitude for all the blessings you have (or perhaps have been overlooking!)
- Move ahead feeling lighter, yet more grounded, and with a new sense of wonder and excitement for whatever lies ahead.
I am offering this program on a sliding scale basis to support you during these challenging times. (Special note: all money received will help improve and maintain the Gratitude To Bliss mobile app. Thank you for any contribution you give, no matter how small it may be! )
Sliding scale of $5-55
This class will be recorded so if you can’t make the time you can still experience the powerful material.
Click on SAVE MY SPOT to get started! NOTE: there have been some issues with registration but this is being fixed – if you get an error message please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot and I will notify you when the problem is resolved!