Grateful Moms Monthly Coaching and Support Circle
October 16 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Busy Moms this is for you!
Join our monthly gratitude coaching and support circle and discover how powerful a regular gratitude practice can be in overcoming overwhelm so you enjoy the true blessings of motherhood.
Each month we address gratitude from a different angle, so that eventually every part of your life is enhanced through its power.
As a Mom, you set the tone for health and happiness for your family. By creating a grateful mindset, you are modelling gratitude for your family and those around you.
Bonus LIVE Guided Meditation and Q&A every month to enhance your mindset practice!
NOTE: All classes are held on Zoom. Each class builds on the next and is recorded for your review.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE FOR AUGUST—OCTOBER
AUGUST – Recording Available
Getting Started: Gratitude 101 • Monday, August 7 • 8-9pm – Recording Available
– Learn a simple yet powerful gratitude practice you can stick to every day.
– Get inspired to begin your journey with intention. (use circle of life exercise)
– Discover the many benefits to having a thriving relationship with gratitude.
– Receive expert tips for getting the most out of your practice
Guided Meditation, Check-in, and Q&A • Monday, August 21 • 8-9pm
September – Recording Available
Gratitude and Self-Talk • Monday, September 11 • 8-9pm
– Take a look at how your self-talk affects everything you do
– Learn strategies for nipping negative self-talk in the bud
– Get inspired to create a positive mindset so you can enjoy motherhood!
Guided Meditation, Check-in, and Q&A • Monday September 25• 8-9pm
Gratitude and Health • Monday, October 16 • 8-9pm
– Learn how a regular gratitude practice can improve your health
– Discover the power of primary and secondary foods
– Create a simple and achievable health goal to help you WIN at #momlife!
Guided Meditation, Check-in, and Q&A • Monday, October 30 • 8-9pm
Your 3-month membership investment is only $222!
Payment options and sliding scale available – reach out to learn more!
What others are saying about Lorraine’s work…
I started my gratitude journal and could not believe how many negative thoughts I was having on a daily basis. I have always had a desire to get rid of my anxiety and depression however I never knew how to do this – despite years of formal therapy. This journaling was significant for me because it showed me that I had all that I needed right before me. Everything else was just trivial stuff. My depression/fog has lifted and for the first time in many years I feel alive and with happy, positive energy.
When I began my gratitude journal it was a struggle to even think about what I was grateful for. Was there anything I could be happy about? Was there anything good in my life? These were my normal negative thoughts, always thinking about how my life was the worst. I have now been taking Lorraine’s monthly gratitude classes for 4 months and I have been practicing gratitude by writing at least three things I’m grateful for daily. It really has changed my thoughts to being more positive.I got in a car accident and I was thankful for my daughter and I being ok and there were just some scratches on the bumper. Practicing gratitude changes your mindset to see the good in different situations that arise. I just did some meditation with my 6 year old daughter and now she even has a gratitude journal! Thank you Lorraine for sharing all of your knowledge. I think more people need to take your class to see how practicing gratitude can change your life! –Janet
Looking at gratitude most days for the last month allowed me to touch into what I am and what I need as well as what I am grateful for. Having a veil of depression lifted up allowed me to clean up some of the gloom that had been generated. A sense of renewal is now present. –B
When I journal, I feel incredibly connected to my core and the universe simultaneously. I have been happier since I started the journal than I have been in years. I literally feel like I am radiating joy… I truly feel blessed in my life and in the fact that the universe steered me toward your work. I am so much better for it. –Erin
Lorraine’s work is fabulous. If you’re stuck in a rut, gratitude may be your answer! This workshop helps you to create a vibrant gratitude practice … by being grateful for what’s going well in your life. –Shannon
Find out if this group is right for you, send me a message here.
Sneak Peek for NOVEMBER–JANUARY:
Gratitude and the Holidays • Monday, November 6 • 8-9pm
– Set your intention for how you want to FEEL during this time of year
– Let your gratitude practice support you in thriving through the holidays
– Learn tips for ditching stress and finding joy so you can do the holidays your way!
Guided Meditation, Check-in, and Q&A • Monday, November 20 • 8-9pm
Gratitude and Self-Love • Monday, December 4 • 8-9pm
– End your year on a positive note, appreciating all the good that has happened this year
– Tune into the spirit of the season, bringing in light where there is darkness
– Create a self-love (the ultimate self-care) practice to support you in WINNING at motherhood
Guided Meditation, Check-in, and Q&A • Monday, December 18
Gratitude and Intention for the New Year • Monday, January 8 • 8-9pm
– Start your new year off with positivity and gratitude
– Set your intention for how you want feel this year and what you want your focus to be
– Develop a game plan for how you will stick with your practice from here (introduce the app here)
– Revisit everything you learned during the past six months and celebrate your WINS!
Guided Meditation, Check-in, and Q&A • Monday, January 22 • 8-9pm